Exchange & Return
For Exchange or Return, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Exchange/ Return’ as the subject, within 5 days of receipt of items with the reason for your exchange/ return and your contact details.
We will then email you our reference code and address for you to send the exchange/ return item. We shall accept your item providing the following conditions are met:
- The jewellery must reach us within 14 days from date of receipt for Singapore shipments and 30 days for International shipments.
- Exchange/ return is accepted only for unused or unworn jewellery in its original condition and packaging. It must be accompanied by proof of purchase (e.g. invoice). Jewellery that is damaged as a result of wear and tear or inappropriate handling will not qualify for exchange.
- Exchange/ return is not applicable for earrings and sale items.
- Exchange/ return is at your own cost and must be sent back to Jemsa via registered post. We are not responsible for item which gets lost during the return process.
- Original shipping cost paid for the item that customer want to exchange/ return will not be refunded. Additional shipping charge may apply for shipping the replacement item.
- Jewellery that is sent back to us will be inspected before we decide whether an exchange is accepted. The decision to accept the exchange/ return lies solely with Jemsa.
In the very unlikely event that we deliver to you an item that is faulty due to manufacturer's production defect, please email the details to email@example.com We will be glad to replace or exchange the item, with shipping costs borne by us. If we are unable to replace or exchange the item, we will refund you the payment.